Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Trip to God’s own country 2

I am home playing soccer with my niece and nephew.
My nephew is playing soccer and I am playing "how a football feels when it goes flying towards a goal post".
My niece is playing horse riding and I am playing "how a horse's back feels after carrying an hour of riding" . Now I know why a horse stands on four legs and not 2. After an hour of being a horse.. you would too

No wonder my brother looks happy and doesn't have the usual stooping and back pain. For me .. bengay .. moov..

In God's own country, you will feel like your are floating in bed when sleeping.. all thanks to your neighborhood mosquitoes.
The mosquito have all won heavy weight titles, with appetite to match and lifting me all a day's job for them. Still they believe in sharing.. so 100 work together instead of 10.

8 comments:

  1. So re-started blogging? Good good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldnt meet u when u were here...!

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:03 AM

    this is hilarious lololol
    what a nice uncle jeseem chan!
    how long are you gonna stay there?
    have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you!! i'm sure u r enjoying urself no matter wat :) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:14 AM

    arey reply wa? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. See tiz

    http://wwwdreamercumsleeper.blogspot.com/2009/05/introspection-needed.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are u? Why no new posts?

    Dont tell me mosquito's have eaten u up.

    I have heard this dialogue "Ek machchar Admi ko Hizda bana deta hai" But never knew that Mosquito murder people too.

    Before Jeseem murders me bhaagoooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. '' In God's own country, you will feel like your are floating in bed when sleeping.. all thanks to your neighborhood mosquitoes '' funny & Good one \m/

    sharmi
    :)

    ReplyDelete