Everyone is into drafting new year resolutions, so I have decided to put together my list.
1. Beat the QA/Product Testing guys just before the release.
It is the only way to get my work out
2. Never look at cute girls if they are driving vans.
If you look at the van closely, you will find her kid sitting in the back seat
3. Learn karate or some other marshal art.
It is the only way to get a little bit of space on club dance floor.
4. Encourage my manager to go skying on the roughest steepest ski range.
If he falls and gets hospitalized, I will have a good one month free
5. Try my hands at cooking. Yes I have found a 'bali ka bakra' (scapegoat/laboratory mouse) for my experiments :)
his motivation for joining the experiment : he wants to reduce his weight :)
6. Meet lots of people and make new friends, both real and virtual/chat friends.
Half my present friends have run away unable to bear me or had to be carried away after a breakdown
7. Learn sketching, painting, dancing(salsa), skiing
if only I can find a teacher with the patience
8. Travel , travel, travel... atleast 3-4 countries this year
I resolve to be happy, to do new things and to meet new people.