Sunday, March 12, 2006

1st march



One of my romanian friend told me that 1st march is a day when you send flowers to all girls, friends or otherwise.

so I took this oppurtunity to send this.

And few of the responses that i received where so different.



response 1 ( this i like most)

It's beautiful!! How sweet of you :-)
Did u take this picture?


response 2

In he two list I can not find my name. to whom all is this been sent ?
So no thanks J


response 3

thanks:-)
so sweet ......
sorry couldn't talk to you .......
life's got pretty hectic.........
take care
bye:-)

Everyone is so different and unique in there own way.
Some are open, some guarded and some pessimistic.
Life teaches everyone different lessons

But everyone is beautiful in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment