Saturday, July 08, 2006

long hair

I belong to the crazy school of thought, when it comes to looks.

Girls should have very short hair (like what we call crew-cut) and rich dark skin.
like halle berry ..
wow...

Guys should have long hair and clear skin ( well maybe I can be flexible on the clear skin part about guys).
hair like mel gibson.
So I am trying to growing hair.
hmm...
if only I could grow it that long and that nice, instead I look like a chimp with long hair.


So now heres the comments that I usually get

1. my mom( i call her mummies) on my visit to india:
you go to US and grow hair, but you need to keep it short till you are here. We need to go see a girl while you are here.
Thank god I am in free land.

2. from a girl ( one of my best friends) : u look a purky. already u r so skinny. dirty goose , go cut ur hair.

3. from a nearing bald friend : i dunno how u guys can have so much hair. if i could stick some.

4. from friend who ones visited my home: hey ur bathroom has more hair than a girl's

5. another comment from an office colleuge: hey you have great hair and you look good today.
alas , she is a 50+ old lady with thick glasses

6. from a friend who tried to put egg yolk on his near bald head to grow hair:
.....

2 comments:

  1. may be u should put a recent picture of urs with long hairs in the blog,, so that ur fans can get a look.

    ReplyDelete