Tuesday, November 27, 2007

IQ check

Your EQ is 153

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.
What's Your EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)?

Well I am not lying for sure. I have been called a very sensitive person repeatedly.
And even said " hey you guess too easily"
Good to see someone agrees.

Happy after so much self-praise. ( I know its bad but a little self indulgance once in a while)

12 comments:

  1. I scored only 73 points :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20 PM

    OMG!!!! highest and lowest..
    lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Hi,
    Mine was too high..167..
    what i think of myself now..hehehe

    Take care
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was high ... :)

    I got 140 only :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only had 113. Oh well. It was a fun game! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's do the twist together now... (^o^) and celebrate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:11 AM

    153..hmmmmm
    is that ur height in cm?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been tagged for your New Year Resoultion

    http://hirdu.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-year-resolutions-2008.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. kitty
    it must be 10073 and since can;t display 10000 , it just displayed 73 :)

    niki
    niki chan, u don;t need a score. u r the best :D

    mona
    just when i thought I am king of the world.. I see a pretty queen, beating me black and blue. congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pinkhippo
    even I was surprised. guess I must be a really gud guy ( atleast I am gonna show it to all who disagree.. proof. proof :)

    anali
    it is . lawyers know best :)

    baby angel
    ~TWIST~ ~twist~

    ReplyDelete
  11. niki
    come here nad i will sho you how tall I am
    ( if only men could wear high heals :( )

    ReplyDelete
  12. hirdu
    yes hirdu maharaj. aapka hukme sar aankho par

    ReplyDelete