Wednesday, January 03, 2007

celebrating the new year

how people celebrate the new year

1. a bunch of people, shouting , hooting, merrying away at the music

2. another bunch of people having fun bursting all the new year balloons.

3. one of my friend, at a restaurant on new year nite: hey after 30 the brain starts to degrade. and I will loose all my intelligence.
I doubt if the difference will be noticeable :-)

4. Spending the last month of 2006 making the resolutions and then the whole new year breaking them. Aren't promises made to be broken

Happy new year everyone.
yes yes, it is bit late, but I am still celebrating and I expect my celebrations to last till next year :P

7 comments:

  1. Happy New year..hope the celebrations do go on till the next yr..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. saira: thank u and it will, just like last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for dropping by. Keep dropping. Ooops.. :P

    Happy New Year to you too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and have fun breaking those resolutions!

    I'm over 30, so I guess my mind is deteriorating into unintelligible ga ga ga... sdlgjoajajjgjgijigjaio

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeseem, happy HaPpY HAPPY New Year to you!!! May all of us be blessed with good health, wealth and happiness all year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year :)) and have a funfilled 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuckoo: thanku for flying in here too, but pls. no dropping here too ... :)

    anali: dfjhdfjhdjf

    niki chan: happy new year to you too

    ReplyDelete